You asked for it, and you got it.
Today we start a new series of podcasts; EPoP success stories!
Tiffany and Chris have spent the last two years preparing the move to location independence so they could do something amazing.
They’re going on a year-long (working) honeymoon!
Today we chat about the steps in the decision to become location independent, from transitioning to freelancing full time (Chris) and just finding anything that would work with their plans (Tiffany).
They share a story of listeners, just like you, who made it work for them. Will you be next?
This is part one of a two-part interview. Join us again tomorrow where we chat a little bit more about the actual trip itself and some travel mishaps that made Tiffany shudder while recounting them!
In This Episode:
- Why they decided on a year-long honeymoon.
- How Chris transitioned to a full-time freelancer.
- Searching for anything, and everything that was location independent.
- The reaction of friends and family.
- What they did about their home and pets while they travel.
- The challenges they’ve experienced working from anywhere.
- Their final verdict on Location Independence.
- and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
Win a $50 Amazon Giftcard!
The last survey went SO well, that we’re doing it again! Click Here to fill out our survey (it only takes 5 minutes, we promise!) and get entered to win a 50 dollar Amazon Giftcard! We’ll randomly select one person who answers our survey to win!
I Need Your Help
Chris and Tiffany are always up for making more friends. Click “Tweet This” below to share their story and to connect with them!
@TiffanyNoro & @OMG_Chris are our first @PackofPeanuts #travel success story to join the podcast as #DigitalNomads! http://bit.ly/1uSblne
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!