Being Couplepreneurs with The Great Anomaly
Travel more, work less.
Wait, that sounds familiar…
Geneviève and Nick, co-founders of The Great Anomaly join Heather and I to talk about something that is very important to both of us.
Yes, it is a word (even if they made it up).
Gen and Nick work together as a couple on several businesses and have learned a lot about how to do so over the past several years. We chat about what to do when business personalities don’t match up, even if your romantic ones do, how to balance work and travel, and how structure actually creates freedom. Even though that last one doesn’t sound like it makes any sense.
Make sure to check out The Great Anomaly podcast as well if you’re interested in more tips on working together as a couple!
Interested in becoming Location Independent? Check out Location Indie, a community of people who share your dreams!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 05:00 When a couple’s personality mixes in love, but not so much in business.
- 10:00 How the priority pyramid came into play, and when they figured it out.
- 13:06 Changing the focus of your business.
- 16:00 Splitting time between work and travel effectively.
- 25:00 Double the business but half the happiness? Fail.
- 32:00 The importance of intuition.
- 39:00 What happens if BOTH of us are disorganized?
- 43:00 Organization breeds freedom
- 55:00 Spending time apart?
- 62:00 Mistakes in Istanbul, taxis, & suitcases.
- The Great Anomaly
- a href=”http://nickandgenhealthylife.com/” target=”_blank”>Nick and Gen’s Healthy Life
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!