We know that we’re lucky to be able to travel the way we do, and we look forward every day to helping you guys travel in a way that suites your lifestyles and goals.
And of course, we don’t mind being the guinea pigs for a lot of the advice we toss your way!
Yesterday we shared some of our top 14 travel experiences of 2014 with you and today we’re here to finish off the list!
What are some of your favorite travel experiences from 2014?
Click here to download this episode directly
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode:
- 9:10 – I admit my obsession with sports.
- 15:07 – A sold-out festival.
- 21:50 – Sneaking across the border of Croatia.
- 29:47 – The best travel day we’d ever had.
- 36:10 – Getting to stay in a mansion for a month for free.
- 41:00 – Roadtripping through Croatia and abandoned hotels.
- 47:08 – A story of Goat Chez.
- and much more!
Links from today’s episode
- How I Ended Up in a 5 Bedroom Mansion in Breckenridge with a BMW and a Hot Tub
- How to Score Incredible Accommodations for Free!
- Photo Journal: Croatia
- Destination Diaries- Croatia
- The Hidden Europe and the Unseen Africa with Francis Tapon
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
TRAVELING IS A BLESSING AND IT IS NOT TO TAKE FOR GRANTED .
2015 WAS GREAT FOR ME TOO
MY 3 MOST REMARCABLE ADVENTURES WAS TO DRIVE THROUGH YUCATAN PENINSULA AND EXPLORE MAYAN RUINS WITH MY SOON TO DE 2 YEAR OLD SON AND LOVELY WIFE ILEANA. THE SECOND WAS TO CROSS THE ATLANTIC WHICH FOR A THIRD GENERATION IMMIGRANT FROM LEBANON TO COLOMBIA I ALWAYS WANTED TO CROSS THE OCEAN THE WAY MY GRANDFATHER MADE IT MORE THAN 65 YEARS AGO. AND THE THIRD IS TO DO A DAY TRIP WITH MY SISTER FROM ZURICH TO LUCERN GOING THROUGH RIGI MOUNTAIN AND IN A BOUT ALL THE WAY TO LUCERN EXPLORING THE BEAUTIFUL LANDMARKS OF SWITZERLAND.
@georgechater- So glad you had so many wonderful experiences. Travel truly is a blessing!