Getting gifts for the travelers in your life can be hard.
I mean, what can you wrap up for the holidays for someone who (probably) wants to minimize their possessions?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
And we won’t tell anyone if you decide to get some of these for yourself with your holiday money!
We’ve scoured the globe, and here are our best recommendations for travelers in 2017!
You can check out the full post, with links to each product, here!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Theres so much I want to say here but I’ll just leave it to 3 points.
1. Congrats on baby W! I felt like we’ve been long time friends when i heard the news haha
2. You guys are awesome – Trav I love all the work you do with Jason listen to all your podcasts but gotta say i love your podcast in particular bc it’s really nice to hear Heather and have a female p.o.v.
3. Just finished this podcast and wanted to add my suggestion
^^ It’s the inflatable neck pillow from walgreens. It’s so cheap like $5 i think. It’s so great bc of how compactable it is, you can change the pressure by not filling it all the way and it has a pretty nice velvety exterior.
Cheers to all you guys! Happy Holidays!
@Lyndsay – Well thank you very much – we’re certainly adjusting to life as new parents on the fly!
And, I agree with you, it’s nice to have a different (sometimes drastically different) perspective for listeners to hear! I’ve never used neck pillows because I thought they were too bulky, but for $5, I might as well give this a try. Thanks for the rec!