2015 has been an amazing year.
So today Heather and I want to discuss some of the things we’re thankful for this year, including you!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 03:30 Trav already breaks the rules. He’s starting to take over Jason’s role.
- 04:35 And so it begins!
- 06:03 Almost a million downloads. You guys are amazing!
- 10:40 Travel with the Rents!
- 14:00 Travel, travel, and more travel.
- 18:00 Starting your own business.
- 23:10 Jason!
- 23:51 Our relationship & work/life balance, we’re getting better at this.
- 29:00 Building a school, and you helped us do it!
- 30:30 Grateful for a home base & AirBnB
- 39:00 An almost terrible travel mishap
and much more!
- Pencils of Promise with Adam Braun
- Our Relationship on the Road
- Preshow Jitters – Behind the Scenes of Our Switzerland TV Show
- The Best 20 Meals in the World
- Lights, Camera, Switzerland! Recap Show – Part 1
- Lights, Camera, Switzerland! Recap Show – Part 2
- Why We Spent 7,000 Dollars in 10 Days
- Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!