A couple of months ago, you guys voted for Heather and I in the Lights, Camera, Switzerland contest.
Because of YOU, we won!
We can’t thank you enough. We’ve finally returned from our time filming in Switzerland, and what a crazy adventure it was.
So why not share it with you?
Here is part 1 of a 2 part recap show where we talk about ALL the crazy things we did while we were in Switzerland including impromptu yodeling lessons, a weird first day of filming, Travis being terrible at windsurfing, and much more.
And as a bonus, Napkins is our interviewer!
Check back next Tuesday for Part 2 where things just get even more busy!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 5:30 Arriving in Switzerland
- 9:30 The difference of having a film crew!
- 13:34 The first day of filming
- 19:28 Impromptu yodeling lessons & turning the day around.
- 22:00 Our Swiss Grandpa & a way better 2nd day
- 31:45 Meet charismatic local?
and much more!
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!