Paris is THE most expensive city in the world to visit.
But knowing me, you know we had to find a way to do it cheaper.
Today, Heather joins me to chat about some of the ways that we saved money during our time in the city of love. From picnics in the park and bike rides around town to amazing fire shows in front of Notre Dame and scary climbs up the Eiffel tower, we had an amazing (and affordable) time in Paris!
We break down expenses in Paris down to the main categories, accommodation, food, drink, activities, and transportation.
Is Paris really that expensive? Find out in today’s episode!
What are your money-saving tips for this famous French city?
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 04:55 Using your points to cut that accommodation budget.
- 08:34 Renting an apartment in Paris.
- 11:09 Eating out
- 17:43 CREPES!
- 20:00 Drinking & Happy Hours
- 21:53 What to do in Paris?
- 37:23 Shopping
- 40:37 Getting around the city
- and much more!
Links from today’s episode
- To see the places we mention in today’s episode, check out our Paris Travel Guide!
You Should Also Listen To:
- 21 Ways to Save $$ on Accommodation – Part I
- 21 Ways to Save $$ on Accommodation – Part II
- 14 Super Touristy Destinations That We Love
- The Ultimate Wanderlust List- The World’s Top 10 Travel Destinations
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons