Yesterday, Robb and David talked about their strategies for saving up money for their various trips around the globe.
Today, we talk about how they’re saving money on their current, open-ended trip. We discuss their $50 dollar a day budget, how they manage their money while on the road, and how flexibility plays into it, both for better and for worse.
These guys make Heather and I look like we frivolously throw our money around (despite our loose budgeting strategies)! We’ve learned a lot from them over the past couple of weeks, and hopefully, you’ll learn something new as well!
In This Episode:
- 03:25 Frequent Flyer Miles
- 08:30 Selling all your stuff.
- 12:30 Budgeting your Trip
- 16:00 The single most important thing
- 24:00 What’s been the most expensive part of the trip.
- 29:22 Saving money on accommodations
- 34:40 The zen of flexibility.
- 38:45 Make a choice. Always make it a choice.
- and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- EPoP 114: TravPacking – Finding Your Travel Sweet Spot
- The Vegetarian Festival is Not What You Think
Win a $50 Amazon Giftcard!
The last survey went SO well, that we’re doing it again!
Click Here to fill out our survey (it only takes 5 minutes, we promise!) and get entered to win a 50 dollar Amazon Giftcard! The survey will close at the end of November.
We’ll randomly select one person who answers our survey to win!
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!