Top 32 Cities in the USA – Part 1
Jason is BACK!
It’s been a while since we’ve had Jason on, so it’s great to have him back today to talk about our favorite cities, towns, and/or hamlets in the good ol’ U S of A.
Jason has a bit of leg up on me for this one, as he spent years touring around the United States as an Event Manager in all kinds of awesome, and hilarious, vehicles.
We discuss the best gelato outside of Italy, the specific charms of a college town, and all manner of foodstuffs and beer in our meanderings around the country.
Here on the EPoP Podcast, we’re only doing Part 1 of the podcast, counting down to our top 8. We’ll be finishing up the list over on the Zero to Travel podcast, so make sure to head on over and check out the rest of the list!
Click here to download this episode directly
Interested in becoming Location Independent? Check out Location Indie, a community of people who share your dreams!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode
- 06:00 How Jason got to see so much of the United States
- 11:11 The rules & honorable mentions
- 16:18 An Island. And not the one you think!
- 19:20 The best Gelato outside of Italy
- 20:00 College towns vs. everywhere else
- 24:20 Did you know how to drive away stingrays?
- 30:00 Hiking & beaches!
- 36:00 You may have never heard of this place
- 41:50 Being touristy isn’t a bad thing!
- 45:00 Leaf peeping!
- 49:00 TACOS
- Zero to Travel Podcasts! – Go here to listen to part 2
- Mother Road Beer
- Tacos Guerrero – Austin, Texas
- East Coast vs. West Coast: Who Ya Got?
- 14 Super Touristy Activities That We Love
- 14 Super Touristy Destinations That We Love
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!