Why We Spent 7,000 Dollars in 10 Days
You all know how I am with money.
I’ve even been called “miserly” in the past (thanks, Heth)
So the title of this podcast might intrigue you. It’s not something you would expect from me, the (sometimes) frugalest of frugal travelers.
But I don’t regret a second of it!
Heather joins me today as we talk about one of our best travel experiences of all time, our trip to Kenya!
We went as part of a group of entrepreneurs to help build schools and go on safari, and we couldn’t have asked for a better time.
Sometimes it really is worth paying someone else to handle all the details…
Click here to download this episode directly
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode:
- 03:42 What is the trip?
- 07:00 Not planning your own trip? Kind of awesome.
- 09:30 Building a school!
- 16:10 No electricity for the president.
- 23:51 Meeting other awesome entrepreneurs
- 27:10 Our new possible business ventures from meeting people.
- 35:00 Really has been the best travel experience we’ve ever had!
and much more!
- Lights, Camera, Switzerland Recap Show, Part 1
- Lights, Camera, Switzerland Recap Show, Part 2
- TravPacking- Finding Your Travel Sweet Spot
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!