Most people can agree on at least one thing about travel.
That food is one of the best parts!
So this week we’re having Food Week here on the EPoP Podcast! Today Heather and I sit down to share our 18 rules for eating well on the road, while of course, being sure not to spend too much money or get sick while doing so!
What are some of the tricks that you use on the road to save money, stay safe, and eat well? Let us know in the comments!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 03:42 Eating Cheap
- 05:42 Lunch specials!
- 08:57 Uni food
- 11:10 Eating Safe (and cheap)
- 17:15 So what’s the deal with water?
- 22:42 Eating well & asking the locals
- 25:42 New way to meet locals
and much more!
Links from this Episode
You Should Also Listen To:
- How to Find Cheap, Safe, and Delicious Food Anywhere in the World with Jodi Ettenberg
- Top 10 Weirdest Foods
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!