Planning Our 2 Month Trip Around the US
Heather and I decided to take advantage of our Southwest Companion Pass (the best companion pass there is) and travel around the United States.
For 2 months.
In today’s episode we take some of the travel advice we give for traveling abroad and apply it to our planning process for this trip. Many of you travel domestically and here are some great examples of how to save money while traveling right at home!
Don’t forget to sign up for Frequent Flyer Bootcamp if you’re interested use the special code just for podcast listeners! I’m looking forward to whipping you into frequent flyer shape!
Click here to download this episode directly
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode:
- 05:52Choosing our destination & where we’re going next
- 10:30 The Southwest Companion Pass
- 15:00 Other budget Airlines in the US
- 16:45 Finding Accommodations
- 25:48 Rental cars & getting around
- 29:50 Eating, drinking and experiencing
- 36:00 Give us suggestions!!
and much more!
Links from this Episode
- The Southwest Companion Pass: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, and How To Get It!
- A Step by Step Guide to Using Budget Airlines and Saving Money
- Google Flights Explorer
- A Step by Step Guide To Getting Cheap Rental Cars
You Should Also Listen To:
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!