Ryan Warner has done what many people dream of:
Landed a job in the travel industry that is not only fun and allows him to travel, but also provides stability and a “regular” lifestyle.
The best part?
The field he is in is actively looking for people because it’s a newer and lesser-known industry.
Honestly, if I wasn’t running Extra Pack of Peanuts, this would be a dream job for me.
In today’s interview, Ryan not only talks about how he got his job but gives tons of tips on how you can do the same and provides a plethora of resources to check out.
If you are someone who is looking wants to travel and help others do the same but with a dash of stability, this could be your new career!
In the second half of the interview, Ryan discusses studying abroad.
He breaks down the biggest myths around studying abroad and provides information on how students who want to study abroad can get up to $20,000 to do so.
Yep, that’s four zeroes.
If you’re a student interested in studying abroad, or you know someone who is interested in it (son, daughter, brother, friend, etc.), this podcast is filled with amazing resources and advice.
So there you have it…in less than 50 minutes Ryan will tell you how to land a dream travel job and get tons of money for studying abroad!
Help Us Hit 100 Reviews on iTunes
We’re currently at 82 and almost there. Would you be so kind as to take a minute and leave us a review? Here’s the link:
In This Episode:
- How Ryan found a dream travel job that no one really knows about.
- Why Ryan’s field is actually easy to get in to.
- How to crush an interview for a position in this field.
- The salary and benefits someone should expect.
- Qualifications vs. Experiences
- Why Ryan’s job is like solving a puzzle.
- The 4 main reasons to study abroad.
- How you can study abroad in almost any country in the world.
- The biggest myths about studying abroad.
- How to get paid up to $20,000 for studying abroad.
- The ISIC card and how it will save you tons of money.
And much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
- NAFSA.org– Find job openings
- International Student Exchange Program (ISEP.org)
- Gillman Award– Up to $5k in grants
- Boren Award- $20k to study abroad
- The Study Abroad Blog by Nate Nault
- ISIC card
- Best Current Deals- Chase Sapphire Preferred #1
- Warner68@marshall.edu- Ryan’s email
I Need Your Help
Andy not only told us all the ins and outs of housesitting, but he also gave us a discount! Show him some love by clicking “Tweet This” below:
@MUStudyAbroad Thanks for opening my eyes to a dream #travel job and the great #studyabroad tips on the EPoP #podcast w/ @PackofPeanuts.