Money, Money, Money…When Traveling!
What’s the best way to change your money?
Should you bring cash and change it when in the country?
Or maybe you should use an ATM to get it there. But what about ATM fees?!
Figuring out the best practices for your money abroad can be a hassle and one that can lose you a lot of money if you get it wrong.
Luckily, we’ve already done it for you!
Today Heather joins me to share our 14 rules for money abroad. We cover everything from the best way to get cash when you travel, the best bank accounts to use, and the best practices for keeping your money safe while you travel.
Did we miss any big tips? Let us know in the comments below, we’re always looking to save more!
Click here to download this episode directly
Check out the entire library of EPoP Travel Podcasts on iTunes
In This Episode:
- The 3 things you should NEVER do.
- The best bank account out there for foreign travel.
- How to handle your credit cards and when to use them.
- Currency conversions.
- How much cash should you carry?
- Avoiding those pickpockets.
- The benefits of splitting up your money.
and much more!
Links Discussed in This Episode:
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
This episode has been sponsored by our good friends at Tortuga Backpacks. I’ve used my Tortuga backpack all over the world and love it. If you’re looking for a new backpack, check out Tortuga.