More than the food, the drinks, or the location, the best thing about Barcelona was the lifestyle. But the food and drinks were also awesome!
Heather and I go in-depth today on all the restaurants we visited (quite a lot), the gelato we didn’t get to eat and the best bars we found on our trip.
And while there isn’t many touristy things to do in Barcelona (seriously, go eat), we did find some pretty awesome parts of town to visit, and of course, if you go when it’s warm there’s always the beach!!
Some of the restaurants we mention in this episode require advance booking, perhaps even weeks in advance based on the time of year you’ll be traveling. The Fork and Open Table are two great ways to book restaurants in advance, perhaps before you even get to Barcelona!
Have you ever been to Spain? What was your favorite city? Let us know for our next trip @ExtraPackOfPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
- Pizza Circus
- Pizzaria Micaela
- The Quick Greek
- Foc I Oli
- Bo de B
- Thali Indian Food
- Restaurant Petra
- Cafes El Magnifico
- La Flauta
- Restaurant Blavis – Click here to make a reservation.
- Cerveceria La Mes Petita
- Black Lab Brewhouse
- El Vaso de Oro
- SlowMov (Coffee)
- Onna Coffee
- Roast Coffee Club
- Gaudi House Museum
- A Gaudi Walking Tour (we don’t have a specific one to recommend)
- Sagrada Familia
- Park Guell
- A Street Art Tour of Barcelona (we don’t have a specific one to recommend)
- Plaza del Sol
- Plaza Reial
- La Rambla
- Stadio Olimpico
- Camp Nou
- Destination Diary – Ireland
- Destination Diary – Santorini, Greece
- Destination Diary – Paros, Greece
- Destination Diary – Georgia (the country!)
- Destination Diary – Chicago
- Destination Diary – Nashville, Tennessee
- Destination Diary – Japan
- Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
- Destination Diary – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Destination Diary – Guatemala
- Destination Diary – Philadelphia
- Destination Diary – Portugal
- Destination Diary – Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Destination Diary – Portland
- Destination Diary – Colorado
- Destination Diary – Croatia
- Destination Diary – India
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!