Top 12 Summer Destinations
Summer is the most popular time to travel. In Europe they even take an entire month off in the summer to travel around the world!
And since summer is right around the corner, we figured it was time to talk about some of our favorites. Rules for todays list? We have to have been to that place before so many ideal summer destinations may not be mentioned because we simply haven’t been! But we’ll be working on that!
While Heather prefers the beach, I tend to skew towards awesome cities, so you’ll get a bredth of places to inspire the wanderlust in today’s episode.
What’s your favorite summer destination? Let me know @PackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 5:00 Telling you where to go, and where not to go
- 13:34 The list begins
- 15:00 We filmed a tv show here
- 18:20 Childhood vacations come back to visit
- 21:31 It’d be on Heather’s list, but there’s no list
- 24:00 The Western Europe exception
- 27:00 Another US destination!
- 34:00 The country, not the state
- 38:00 An island
- 43:12 A city with potential to be in the best cities ever
- 46:40 Heather convinces Trav on this one
- 54:08 Trav has a complete surprise
- 16 Summer Roadtrips around the U.S.A.
- Our Top 10 Roadtrips
- Lights, Camera, Switzerland Recap Show, Part 1
- Lights, Camera, Switzerland Recap Show, Part 2
- Destination Diary – Chicago
- The Reason We Travel
- Destination Diary – Georgia (the country!)
- Destination Diary – Santorini, Greece
- Destination Diary – Paros, Greece
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!