I’m Travis, the creator of Extra Pack of Peanuts, and for the last three years, my wife Heather and I have been able to travel the world. We’ve:
- visited over 20 countries.
- scuba dived on the Great Barrier Reef.
- visited the Great Wall of China.
- rode camels through the desert of India.
- and, of course, found plenty of time to sip wine in Tuscany and drink beer in Prague.
And all because we’re rich! Wait, scratch that. It’s just my mind running wild again.
And all because we’ve figured out tricks for how to travel more and spend less. Most people’s travel plans look like this:
- $1,000 plane tickets
- 5 nights at $200/night hotel.
- Expensive meals out.
- Maybe a $50/day rental car.
- One week, THOUSANDS of dollars spent.
Since we don’t have all that money to drop, we do things like:
- Score $5 flights to Rio for the World Cup.
- Nab $125 tickets to Italy.
- Stay in 5 bedroom mansions in Breckenridge for free
- Enjoy $500/month apartments on the Croatian coast.
And if you’ve found our website, I’m guessing you want to do the same. (If not, well, the internet is a funny place, isn’t it?).