Rich Travel, Poor Travel, with George Igoe
Our motto is “travel more while spending less”. George’s is probably, “spend as little as possible, but make the flights fancy”
George Igoe travels the world in First & Business class, but lives the economy lifestyle when he’s back on the ground.
Today George joins me to talk about cheap travel, how we use our points, and the nitty-gritty behind making a travel series like this one. If you’ve ever been interested in how travel videos come about, there is some great information here for you!
George also shares his money-saving tip while on the ground, though it may be a hard decision to make!
What was your favorite free travel activity? Let me know @PackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 04:00 How did the youtube channel start?
- 08:00 Do you remember your first time?
- 15:22 How do you do the solo film thing?
- 18:00 The Essentials
- 20:00 The nitty gritty
- 27:00 Getting those stares
- 29:33 The Editing Process
- 32:00 Ways to save money on the road
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!