Our motto is “travel more while spending less”. George’s is probably, “spend as little as possible, but make the flights fancy”
George Igoe travels the world in First & Business class, but lives the economy lifestyle when he’s back on the ground.
Today George joins me to talk about cheap travel, how we use our points, and the nitty-gritty behind making a travel series like this one. If you’ve ever been interested in how travel videos come about, there is some great information here for you!
George also shares his money-saving tip while on the ground, though it may be a hard decision to make!
What was your favorite free travel activity? Let me know @PackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 04:00 How did the youtube channel start?
- 08:00 Do you remember your first time?
- 15:22 How do you do the solo film thing?
- 18:00 The Essentials
- 20:00 The nitty gritty
- 27:00 Getting those stares
- 29:33 The Editing Process
- 32:00 Ways to save money on the road
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!