Mike & Suzie run an awesome podcast on health and fitness.
They also happen to be digital nomads who have spent the last year traveling and working from the road. I bet they have a list of recording places just as bizarre as our own!
Today they join me here on the show to discuss health and fitness on the road. How to keep a routine while you’re traveling, why diets are crap, and how there’s no such thing as failing.
We also go into which countries they found it harder to eat healthy and a complete body weight workout that doesn’t require any equipment. Perfectly suited for those small hotel rooms you’re sure to find yourself in!
If you’re interested Heather & I were on the Mike and Suzie show a while back, you can check out that episode here.
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 05:00 We’re not special
- 08:45 Why diets are crap
- 12:30 Add in, don’t take away
- 18:00 Plan it out
- 22:00 There is no failing
- 26:00 Keeping routines when traveling
- 41:00 Exercising without Equipment
- 46:00 Eating on the road
- 54:00 Countries where they found it harder to eat healthy
- 60:00 Travel Mishaps
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!