The Fun, Funny, and Fantastic from 2 Months in Europe
If you’ve been following our adventures, you’ve probably seen some awesome pictures from our 2 month trip around Europe.
Heather and I both picked one location we really wanted to go and put together an, admittedly weird, itinerary.
We went to:
Georgia (the country!)
We ran the gamut of weather, prices, and foods on our travels and today we’re here to talk about our top 5 foods, accommodations, and experiences from our trip. Including how many pounds we’ve collectively gained!
Tweet @PackofPeanuts and let us know what country you’re the most excited to visit after listening to our travels!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 05:00 The nerdy stats
- 13:00 Food & how much weight we gained!
- 30:30 The best coffee & beer
- 39:50 Our favorite accommodations
- 44:08 The best experiences
- 55:57 The most beautiful place
- 59:05 Ranking the countries
Eat & Drink
- Abajuri – Georgia
- Metaxy Mas – Santorini, Greece
- Steakhouse Gyro – Paros, Greece
- The House of Trembling Madness – England
- Vanilla Gelato – Paros, Greece
Best Coffee, Beer, and Breweries!
Places to Stay
- The Reason We Travel
- Destination Diary – Paros, Greece
- Destination Diary – Georgia (the country!)
- Destination Diary – Chicago
- Destination Diary – Nashville, Tennessee
- Destination Diary – Japan
- Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
- Destination Diary – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Destination Diary – Guatemala
- Destination Diary – Philadelphia
- Destination Diary – Portugal
- Destination Diary – Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Destination Diary – Portland
- Destination Diary – Colorado
- Destination Diary – Croatia
- Destination Diary – India
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!