Top 12 Fall Destinations
Summer is the prime time for travel. Great weather, easy time off, and beaches galore.
But it can also be expensive, and very, very crowded.
Solution? Fall travel! The weather is still great (most places), the crowds are smaller, and the prices are cheaper! You gotta love those shoulder seasons.
Today Heather and I list our top 6 fall destinations each, complete with some (maybe) cheating, and surprises!
Where’s your favorite place to spend the fall? Let me know @PackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 05:33 The criteria
- 08:00 The honorable mentions
- 10:53 The Top 6
- 13:25 A more tropical take
- 17:10 The colors made it onto both of our lists
- 20:00 Avoid the crowds
- 25:10 You’re never going for the weather anyway
- 31:54 The top picks
- The Farmhouse: Our AirBnB Paradise in Tuscany
- 2016 Year in Review: Stats and Superlatives
- How I Ended Up in a 5 Bedroom Mansion in Breckenridge with a BMW and a Hot Tub
- Destination Diary – Croatia
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!