Dominating Life with Heath Armstrong
Ten years ago, Heath Armstrong was doing work he hated and chugging dangerous amounts of alcohol. Then a fortuitous encounter on a plane set in motion a course of events that changed the course of his life, slowly at first, and then very quickly!
In a wide-ranging conversation about the crazy behind-the-scenes of the Sweet Ass Journal and the Sweet Ass Domination Deck, Heath and Trav delve into Heath’s past, wisdom from his 94-year-old Grandma, the habits he learned and implemented to turn his life around, his world travels, and more!
Have you ever experienced something that changed the course of your life? Let us know @PackofPeanuts!
In This Episode
- 4:20 – The crazy beginnings
- 7:30 – Strange encounter on a flight to Texas
- 13:50 – What took so long to make the change?
- 19:00 – Heath’s personal challenges and experiments
- 21:50 – Heath’s core values
- 26:00 – New habits for success
- 28:00 – Amazon FBA
- 33:50 – Freedom date (International Location Independence Day!)
- 38:45 – Wisdom from Heath’s 94-year-old grandma
- 42:00 – 6/22/16
- 44:45 – Challenges of 2017
- 47:40 – The Sweet Ass Journal
- 56:35 – Sweet Ass Domination Deck: Heath’s newest project
- 1:03:50 – Heath’s travels
- The Sweet Ass Journal – enter to win one: heatharmstrong.com/epop
- Also available on Amazon and sweetassjournal.com
- Sweet Ass Domination Deck – RageCreate.com
- Never Stop Peaking – Heath’s Podcast
- HeathFistPumps on Social Media – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Heath’s first website – concretehelper.com
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!