Destination Diary – London, England
If you’ve listened before, you’ll remember me not being a big fan of London, but I’ve changed my tune quite a bit!
While I still won’t admit that English food is very good, we’ve found a couple of places I really enjoy, and this last time in London was quite a lot of fun!
Today Heather joins me to talk about our favorite areas of the city, some of the best places to eat, and a TON of things to do. From free museums (yes, free!) to a great way to see shows for cheap, we have some great tips for the budget traveler in today’s episode!
Have any recs for our next trip to London? Let us know @PackOfPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 05:00 The cost of getting to London
- 09:30 Getting around town
- 12:00 Area reccomendation
- 18:00 The food & drink
- 33:35 The 12 hour itinerary
- 37:15 So many things to do!
- 53:04 The rest of the 12 hour itnerary
- 57:37 The can’t miss, skip, & wish
- Borough Market
- Brick Lane
- Franco Manca
- Cafe @ the Victoria Albert Museum
- Hare & Tortoise
- The Attendant (Coffee)
- Beany Green (Coffee)
- Ye Old Mitre Inn (Bar)
- The George Inn (Bar)
- The Craft Beer Company (Bar)
- Beavertown Brewery
- The Tate Modern
- The National Gallery
- The British Museum
- The Victoria Albert Museum
- The Globe Theatre
- The London Eye
- Westminster Abbey
- Destination Diary – Barcelona, Spain
- Destination Diary – Ireland
- Destination Diary – Santorini, Greece
- Destination Diary – Paros, Greece
- Destination Diary – Georgia (the country!)
- Destination Diary – Chicago
- Destination Diary – Nashville, Tennessee
- Destination Diary – Japan
- Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
- Destination Diary – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Destination Diary – Guatemala
- Destination Diary – Philadelphia
- Destination Diary – Portugal
- Destination Diary – Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Destination Diary – Portland
- Destination Diary – Colorado
- Destination Diary – Croatia
- Destination Diary – India
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!