Destination Diary – Chicago
As you may have heard from our recent Solo Travel Challenge posts, I spend 3 days in Chicago.
And I loved it!
Listener and superfan Kevin took the time to show me around the city and I ate as much as humanely possible. In the name of research of course!
Today Kevin joins me on the podcast to share his love and knowledge of the Chicago food scene, drink scene, and to express some thoughts on why Chicago is actually BETTER than New York City! And, of course, to present us with some fun facts!
Click here to download part 2 of our Destination Diary on Chicago and learn about the public transit in Chicago, how it’s the most bikeable city in the US, the sports scene, and the multitude of free things to do in the city!
Our episodes have been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
Places to Eat
- The Patio – Specifically the one near University of Illinois & Little Italy
- Redhot Ranch – Specifically the one in Logan’s Square
- Gene and Jude’s
- Lou Malnati’s
- Pequod’s Pizza
- Gino’s East
- Giordanos Pizza
- Pizano’s – Specifically the one on State/Grant Street
- Vito & Nix
- Girl & The Goat
- Au Cheaval
- The Bad Apple
- Longman & Eagle
- The Purple Pig
- Parson’s Chicken and Fish
- The Publican
- Cemitas Puebla
- Revolution Brewing
- The Boiler Room
- Haymarket Pub & Brewery
- DryHop Brewing
- Half-Acre Breweing
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Piece Brewery & Pizza
- Twisted Spoke
- The Maproom
- The Green Mill Jazz Lounge
- The Signature Lounge @ The John Hancock
- The Londonhouse
- Destination Diary – New Orleans
- Destination Diary – Nashville, Tennessee
- Destination Diary – Japan
- Destination Diary – Cape Town, South Africa
- Destination Diary – Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Destination Diary – Guatemala
- Destination Diary – Philadelphia
- Destination Diary – Portugal
- Destination Diary – Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Destination Diary – Portland
- Destination Diary – Colorado
- Destination Diary – Croatia
- Destination Diary – India
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!