When you go on holiday, you do the things you like to do. Turns out Bill Ker (Doc) really enjoys working out, so he started a tour company to do just that.
It all started when Bill decided to scratch his own itch and workout a bit while he was traveling the world. It definitely makes you feel a little less bad about all that beer!
Cue a minimum viable product and suddenly Doc’s got his tour company off the ground. Today he shares some of his best workouts while on the road, why all you need is a jump rope, and shows how combining your passions can turn out pretty well!
What do you do to stay fit while you travel? Let me know @PackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 04:00 When did you get the travel bug?
- 12:00 Losing almost 16 kilos in South America (almost 40 pounds!)
- 15:00 Combining your passions
- 22:00 Suggestions for workouts while you’re traveling
- 25:00 Minimum Viable way to start a tour company
- 30:00 Running a Tour company
- 41:26 When sickness brings you down
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!