Traveling is just as much about eating as it is about anything else! It’s one of the great ways to experience a different culture.
And we had some great experiences in 2016.
Today Heather joins me as we go over our top 22 meals in 2016, leaving our favorite drinks and desserts for another “mini” episode next week! From the cliffs of Santorini to a couple of places close to home there’s something on here for everyone.
Make sure to follow us on social media to be part of the #EPoPScavengerHunt, where we’ll be purchasing drinks for our listeners at random places all around the world!
What were your favorite meals this year? Let me know @PackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 05:20 The Epop Scavenger Hunt
- 09:41 Shoutout to the Philly Area
- 20:00 The food in London is actually good?
- 29:10 And the #6’s coincide!
- 30:57 Our Worst Meal
- 39:12 The top five begins
- 55:00 The best meals
- BB Kings – Nashville
- Birchrunville Store Cafe – Philadelphia
- Chow Bistro – Pheonixville
- La Colombe – Philadelphia
- Pequods Pizza – Chicago
- Terrain Garden Cafe – Philadelphia
The Top Meals
- Abajuri – Tbilisi
- Afros – Santorini
- Arnaud’s Jazz Brunch – New Orleans
- Conrad Hotel – Miami
- Fish! Borough Market – London
- Hotel Senia – Georgia
- House of Trembling Madness – York
- Mas Tacos – Nashville
- Metaxi Mas – Santorini
- Napoleon House – New Orleans
- Norah’s Kitchen – Daliat El Carmel, Israel
- Rooms Kazbegi
- Shaya – New Orleans
- Shulamit Yard – Hotel in Rosh Pina Israel
- Steakhouse Gyro – Paros
- Via Tevere Pizzeria – Vancouver
- Wicked Weed Brewing
- Yudale – Jerusalem
- 2016 Year in Review: Stats and Superlatives
- The Reason We Travel
- Our Solo Travel Challenge – Written
- Traveling Solo – Podcast
- Our 20 Best Meals of 2015 (Plus Beer, Coffee, and Wine!)
- The Best 20 Meals in the World
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!
Interlude music by www.bensound.com