It’s Only the Himalayas with S. Bedford
S. Bedford said she was going to do something that all travelers say at one point or another.
“I’m going to write a book about this trip”
Well, she ACTUALLY followed through and did it.
And the result is fantastic.
There’s not just one, or two, or even three travel mishaps in this one. It’s an ENTIRE collection of travel mishaps!
You can bet I was excited about that!
We chat about some of those misadventures today, as well as the process of publishing her book, and what adventures are next for her now that she’s got her book out the door.
What was your favorite misadventure? Let us know @PackofPeanuts!!
Today’s episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 03:00 Getting out the door & trying not to be terrified
- 14:00 Misadventures in Africa
- 17:30 Eyes in the Dark
- 21:00 Trekking the Himalayas with no training
- 25:00 The process of writing the book
- 35:00 The next stuff to see around the world
- It’s Only the Himalayas: And Other Tales of Miscalculation from an Overconfident Backpacker by S. Bedford
- S. Bedford on the internet!
Leave a Review!
iTunes reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on iTunes!
- Click this link: Leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!